Forum Simms Gloria Strona Główna Simms Gloria
Gloria Simms

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

If that’s the case, Brock Osweiler would get a thi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Simms Gloria Strona Główna -> naldoportcur
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 03, 2018 03:54    Temat postu: If that’s the case, Brock Osweiler would get a thi Odpowiedz z cytatem

There’s been no word for the Dolphins about who will be playing quarterback for them on Thursday night Houston Texans Hats , but indications last week were that the odds are against Ryan Tannehill returning to action on a short week.Osweiler was a big free agent acquisition by the Texans in 2016, but he didn’t have a good season and wound up being benched in favor of Tom Savage before the regular season was over.Osweiler would return to the lineup when Savage was injured, but was traded along with a second-round pick to the Browns in 2017.On Monday, Texans head coach Bill O’Brien was asked if that time in Houston would help him prepare to face Osweiler.“Yeah Houston Texans Womens Hoodie , but that was a long time ago,” O’Brien said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “That was just for one year. I’m not sure that has any bearing at all.”Osweiler has played pretty well for Miami the last two weeks, but did take four sacks in Sunday’s loss to the Lions and will need to avoid a repeat against a strong Texans defensive front if he’s going to make a happy return to Houston.Houston Texans Injury News: Seantrel Henderson Should Be Ready For Week One, Will Fuller Still Out Entering this week’s final preseason game Womens Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , we have some new injury information. The first two are important; the second one is a sidenote to a grueling game.
The first is that expected starting right tackle (because Martinas Rankin missed the majority of training camp), Seantrel Henderson, should be ready for the regular season opener against the Patriots.He didn’t play last week in the Battle of Los Angeles. He hasn’t practiced either. It turns out he had a noncancerous cyst removed. Gross. I didn’t even know cysts could be cancerous. Now I can’t stop remembering and seeing that cyst-popping video I saw a GIF of four years ago. I need to dig deep in my brain and see what other images it connects to. Gerald Murnane has ruined me. The second bit of news is that Will Fuller is still out. He didn’t play last Saturday, and he didn’t practice on Monday. He’s still recovering from a strained hamstring. Hopefully this is all it-doesn’t-feel-great-but-I-could-still-play instead of some future lingering pain. The Texans need Fuller to beat New England.The last one is that linebacker Ben Heeney had season ending ankle surgery. Normally I wouldn’t even mention it, but he’s one of those guys who would have played a lot on Thursday in an attempt to keep the dream alive. Instead www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com , the dream is on hold. He won’t play again for the rest of the season, even though he probably wouldn’t have played again to begin with. That’s it. Aside from these three injuries, the Texans are pretty much set for tomorrow night’s game, and maybe, just maybe Houston Texans T-Shirt , they escaped the entire preseason without an apocalyptic injury.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Gru 03, 2018 03:54    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Simms Gloria Strona Główna -> naldoportcur Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: